Did you know you can actually fly without wings? Yes!!! With CyPhy LVL 1 Drone, you can do a lot of things that you never thought or imagined was possible. The remote-controlled pilotless aircraft can be referred to as an extension of one’s hand that could go places one couldn’t reach.
This is yet another amazing development in the world’s tech trend. Happy moments like taking pictures at a family gathering, taking an aerial photograph of your home and many more is now very possible and easy with the use of CyPhy LVL 1 Drone. It is a versatile device that is comfortable to move from one place to another, and it comes with a touch of professional features and specifications which would not leave a hole in your pocket.
- Level-up level Flight Technology
- 20 minutes of Flight time
- On- board image saving
- Water and weather resistant
- Android and ios app
- 8Mp/1080HD camera with an amazing 90® tilt
- 800g/1.75lbs smart battery with USB charging
- Technical specifications include:
- Low latency Wi-Fi video
- GPS stabilized
- Intuitive control
- Primary camera tracking and many more
Video promotion: CyPhy Drone
Features - Rewards description for the CyPhy LVL 1 Drone Pledge:
- $5 or more: 15 Backers. A drone with “I Fly Cyphy” sticker for car bumpers is up for grabs coupled along with special updates from the CyPhy team. Estimated delivery: ships to anywhere in the world
- $25 or more: 31 backers. You can help show support by getting a Drone T-shit Estimated delivery: ships to anywhere in the world
- $395 or more: 25 backers. The Rewards for this category include 1Xdrone, 1Xcharger, 1xbattery and cable. Estimated delivery: ships to anywhere in the world
- $445 or more: 200 backers. Rewards include 1Xdrone, 1Xcharger and cable and 1Xbattery. Estimated delivery: ships to anywhere in the world
There are other rewards available, the higher the funds, the higher the rewards
The CyPhy Team
The CyPhy Works has been into making drones for industrial usage, founded by iRobot co-founder Helen Greine. Drones designed were made to fly 24/7 in any type of wind or weather. However, a major discovery was unleashed, when Dr. Kenneth Sebesta was busy optimizing the drones’ hovering. This amazing discovery -led to birth of CyPhy LVL 1 Drone – a multi-rotor drone that can attain a level flight.
The LVL 1 Engineering Team
iRobot, the world’s largest mobile robotics company and Tau Labs, the world’s largest autopilot initiatives ( Helen Greiner and Kenn Sebesta) came together to form a team of talented engineers to come out with the stunning LVL 1 Drone.