Rules for being the Manager
> You are creating your own business and we sincerely wish you all the success in the world.
Once your business starts to flourish, you will no doubt find yourself in charge of the other people who will be working with you and for you. Now this may be just one or two people to begin with but later on it might become a dozen or two, or even hundreds and who knows, perhaps you’ll end up in charge of an organization that employs thousands.
The numbers are pretty much irrelevant because the important thing is being a good manager to all of the people in the organization, regardless of exactly how many colleagues you are actually managing.
Not only is this ethically the right thing to do but it’s the best business thing to do too. Because a happy and contented personnel will always be better for the company than a group of people that are forever complaining and whining and grouchy with their colleagues and maybe even with your customers.
So it’s important to get your management strategy right.
Managing people is in my opinion The Most Difficult thing in the world to do.
Many businesses have gone down the drain because of poor management. It is therefore important to know a few basic rules about being the boss. It’s not just as simple as you giving the orders and everyone else jumping to obey. Businesses are not military academies.
Here below are Robinson’s 10 Rules for being a first-rate and competent, capable and proficient Boss.
Joke in the box
A major study recently carried out by a leading consulting agency on the sports of choice has revealed the following:
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS
6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is GOLF.
AMAZING CONCLUSION: The higher you are in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become
Download your Free Ebook: Robinson's Rules
We analyzed why some Crowd funders Bosses are wasting so much time and Money. Here is the EBook that will give all the tools to succeed in your Business.
- Part I: Robinson's Selling Rules
- Part II: Robinson's 10 Rules for Being a Manager
- Part III: Robinson's Rules for all night working
- Part IV: Robinson's Rules for Meetings
Don't Miss any Sales, become a first-rate and competent, capable and proficient Boss